This page was last updated on 15 September.
Shows are on 18 and 19 September at 13.30 and 19.30. Doors open 30 minutes in advance and we start at the indicated time, so make sure you secure your spot in Anatevka in time 🙂
Shows are in the OUT open air theatre on the campus of the University of Twente.
- Bike parking is available at any of the UT buildings closeby, such as the Vrijhof, Hogekamp or Sportscentre;
- Car parking is available at the places indicated on the map.
- Keep in mind that the small parking at the GP office immediately to the north of the OUT is private;
- P1 The closest parking is accessible via the Langenkampweg at the back of the campus (see route in the map above);
- P2 a larger parking place slightly farther away is available at the Hogekamp (Veldmaat 8 Enschede)
- Public transport: the bus stop closest to the OUT is UT/De Hems.
Testen voor Toegang
Due to covid regulations, during entry you have to show a valid coronacheck QR-code as prove of either vaccination or a negative test taken at most 24 hours beforehand (see testenvoortoegang.org for more information about getting tested).
Tips & Tricks
In the evenings, our little village can get quite chilly. Make sure to bring warm clothing and also consider bringing a pillow for the plain wooden benches.
In case of bad weather
In case of bad weather, there will be an alternate inside venue. In that case, you will be notified of the change of plans.
Corona protocol & huisregels
The huisregels are available at https://stichtinginspe.nl/algemene-voorwaarden-en-huisregels/